HOLIDAY WREATH WORKSHOP
December 3 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm PST
Join us for one of our holiday wreath design classes at Downtown Kirkland studio. The perfect way to start the countdown to Christmas, we will create a gorgeous, festive wreath using a variety of winter foliage, berries and other natural elements.
At this workshop you will learn all the skills needed to create a unique wreath to decorate your home and welcome holiday season in style! Our workshop is novice-friendly, so no experience necessary.
In 2 hours, you will learn:
- What materials to use to create a wreath
- How to decorate wreath with other plants and flowers
- The easiest way to make a perfect Holiday wreath
All necessary tools & ingredients are provided by us, and are a follows:
- 16” Metal Wreath Base – wreath will be 20-21” wide when ready
- Various winter foliage
- Assortment of berries and other natural decor
- Garden Scissors
You only need to bring your holiday inspired mood – and we will celebrate this season together
21+ venue only. Special Deal Promotion does not apply to this workshop.