In Studio Private Painting Events
In studio private events can be booked anytime we are not already hosting a public session. Book early, space fills up fast!
- We include all materials- canvas, paint, easel, brushes, aprons, etc.
- A private event is 2 hours in length. Need additional time? No Problem. Available in half hour increments (subject to availability).
- Certain minimums are required depending on the day and time of the event. * Minimum – 10 painters, or 10 paid seats. Maximum – 45 painters.The price is $50 pp.(June – August Daytime Events). Evening events, if available, are 40 painters, or 40 paid seats).
- You are welcome to bring in food if you would like! Want to have it catered? No problem! We’re happy to share our list of favorite caterers.
- Wine by the glass/bottle, beer and cider on tap, and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase throughout the session.
Complete our PRIVATE EVENT INQUIRY FORM so that we can check availability, answer any questions you may have and customize your event to specifically meet your needs.
Private Virtual Painting Events
A private session is about 1.5-2 hours in length. You may choose the dates and times that work for your group.
Certain minimums are required depending on the day and time of the event.
There is no upper limit to how many we can virtually accommodate.
Our events include live painting instruction and all materials, canvas, set of brushes, table easel, paint for your specific painting, palette. and water cup) sent to your team members’ homes — or whatever location is requested.
Shipping costs are variable based on location nationwide.
Interested in doing this for your team? Get in touch!
CURRENTLY, ALL VIRTUAL EVENTS RESERVED THROUGH AUGUST 15th, 2022.
Off Site Private Events
CANVAS Comes to You!
Love the idea of painting and drinking but want to do it in the comfort of your own venue? Want to have your team building event on site? Hosting a dinner party and want to add a little creative entertainment? Let us bring the fun to you!
- Off site private events can be booked anytime! The painting time is approximately 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Our instructor will arrive early to set up and be responsible for all of the session cleanup.
- There is a minimum for us to come to you but there is no maximum. We have hosted events with over 400 painters! Pricing available upon request.
- Includes all materials- canvas, paint, easel, brushes, apron, etc.
- There is a $250 travel/set up fee. This includes travel anywhere within 30 miles from our studio
OUR “VAN-GO” OUT OF STUDIO EVENTS BOOKED THROUGH AUGUST 15TH .